At Earth Spa, we are totally committed to your specific needs, whether you seek an indulgent treatment, a pure relaxation experience or just some pampering.
We place major emphasis on exceeding your expectations and offering you not just quality treatments, beautiful surroundings, but also real added value. Each treatment is designed to take you through a sensory experience, to create a feeling of total relaxation in a peaceful, tranquil atmosphere.
Our entire team of therapists have undergone accredited training programs, and on-going education is an integral aspect of our philosophy to guarantee you the best treatments available.
- We have Earth Spa gift vouchers available, which is the ideal gift to celebrate any special occasion.
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request yours today.
Spa Policy and Etiquette
- All hotel guests have access to our Spa & Gym facilities from 6:30am daily. These facilities include our pool, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna and steam room.
- Children over the age of 18 are welcome to use the spa facilities.
- It is preferable to arrive 15 min in advance to make use of the whole facility and for consultation time with your therapists.
- Late arrivals will have their treatment times reduced accordingly.
- Booking in advance is recommended.
- 24 hours advance notice is required for cancellations after which 100% of the treatment will be charged.
- Cellular phones are to be turned off on arrival.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the spa.
- Management and staff are not liable for loss or damage of personal property.
- No animals are allowed in the spa.
- On arrival you will be supplied with a personal robe and slippers.
- Please note that the Earth Spa is not a nude facility.
- Hydrotherapy area: please bring a swimsuit and swimming cap so that you can enjoy our hydrotherapy area.
- Formal swimming/bathing attire may be worn - for hygiene reasons.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.